Savvy content marketers know that video content is becoming more and more popular.
Cisco predicts that videos will account for 80% of all internet traffic by 2019, that's a staggering number!
So if you are asking yourself what type of content is going to generate the most bang for your marketing buck right now... without a doubt, it's video!
Here's a few statistics for you:
- 65% of video viewers watch more than three-quarters of a video, which is considerably more than text-based content.
- Video content has been shown to attract consumers attention more than any other form of content.
- Four times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it. That's another reason to be heavily promoting your business, products and services using this form of content. 98% of those surveyed say they have watched a video to learn more about a product or service.
- When it comes to video content it's easier to measure click-thru rates, the number of times someone watches a video.
- Video is being used as a powerful method of boosting email marketing. Using the word 'video' in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and click-thru rates by 65%.
- Including video content on your website helps increase the amount of time visitors actually spend on your site. This has powerful implications for SEO and builds trust from search engines as it signals that your website is providing good quality content.
- Video is a very powerful way to evoke emotion, and is unique in that respect. Tone of voice, facial expressions, music... they all work to your advantage.
- Video converts! 71% of marketers report that video conversion rates outperform other forms of content.
These are powerful reasons why you should be using video extensively in your online marketing.
Here's an example of a short promotional video we used recently for my digital marketing agency, JEL Media. Short and sweet, but it was effective. These types of videos, posted on facebook, provide a great opportunity to create engagement through likes and shares.
And here's a video we did for the Di Blasi R30 product promotion. This is a very good example of how a product can be showcased. In this instance the product is being demonstrated in different usage scenarios - as a sales tool it worked phenomenally well.
Technology has progressed to the point now where video production has become a lot more cost-effective and more and more businesses are starting to realise the power it holds to promote and sell their products and services.
It doesn't matter what type of business you have. Product-based, or service, video has the power to create engagement, prompt enquiry, and sell.
My creative team have the tools and experience to deliver top-quality videos in quick time.
If you would like to explore ways I can help your business use video effectively to market your products or services, then schedule a call with me or complete the information request form below.